Business Analyst Internship (native Flemish)Amsterdam. 32-40 hours per week.
Due to a project in Belgium, Pricewise is looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious online oriented Business Analyst Intern to join our team. Are you a native Flemish speaking student who understands commercial/legal areas? This is your challenge!
Meet your team
This is what you are going to do
As Business Analyst Intern you are part of the international team and together you will let the Belgian Campaign become another Pricewise success story! You will have a supporting role by doing the following tasks:
- Market research and analysis
- Support to the commercial management team
- Prepare and participate in sales meetings
- Rewrite, translate and review sales contracts
- Contribute to the preparation of Functional website Specifications for the assigned projects
- Support technical implementation to ensure full delivery of functional requirements (web environment)
- Support changes to operational processes as prompted by the project
This is what we like to see in a candidate
- Academic qualifications at university degree level or currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree in Business or Legal
- Native Flemish speaker with excellent knowledge of the English language both written and spoken (to at least B1 level)
- Good knowledge of the French language is a plus
- Understanding in commercial / legal areas
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Accurate and detail conscious
- Proactive and flexible
- Lively, spirited and team player
- Competency in another western European language desirable but not essential
With our knowledge, unique software, advanced systems and differentiated B2C and B2B services, Pricewise has become the driving force behind fundamental changes within European consumer markets. We formulate major campaigns to offer consumers better and cheaper energy contracts, telecoms tariffs and insurance policies. More background information in English can be found on www.pricewise.com. These campaigns are essentially major projects which are supported and resourced by various departments and specialists who work closely with each other during the course of the project, typically 6 to 12 months. Our projects are characterized by tight deadlines, clear goals and great results. Together we make a difference!
So: are you looking for a challenging internship in the center of Amsterdam? Do you fit in a young and ambitious team, where people work hard, but play hard at the same time? And do you get energy from an international environment, with room for own initiatives? Then this role is something for you!
How to apply
Do you want to apply? Awesome! Send your cv and motivation via this online form.