Partner Acquisition Support ManagerAmsterdam. Fulltime 32-40 hours per week
Due to international expansion, Pricewise is looking for a Partner Acquisition Support Manager. Are you a team player, not afraid to take responsibilities and also interested in services like energy, telecoms and insurances with an international scope in an online marketing setting? This is your challenge!
Meet your team
This is what you are going to do
As Partner Acquisition Support Manager you are responsible for team support, and intelligence regarding non-profit organizations, consumer bodies, public sector, publishers, media companies etc. in the EU. You will be looking into several markets or territories and key-accounts. Together with the team you will not only identify long-term business partners, but also make initial telephone contact, to select the best prospects.
These are your responsibilities
IIn this new function you will be responsible for running the home base, and performing desk research. Your tasks include:
- Research for acquisition of new partners in both foreign countries and the Netherlands
- Nonprofit organizations, consumer bodies, public sector, publishers, media companies etc.
- Research, and support, for setting up relationship management with new partners in energy, telecom, insurance markets .
- Liaising with supporting account- and project managers
- Monitoring structure and procedures
- Closely collaborate with the project managers and the team
- Provide support for relationship management of existing partners
- Tender management; Active spotting of tenders, co-ordination of response to tenders
This is what we like to see in a candidate
- An academic degree
- Probably 1 to 3 years working experience
- Analytical, interpersonal and commercial skills
- Eagerness to learn
- A flexible and goal-oriented attitude
- Excellent knowledge of English language both written and spoken (to at least B1 level)
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French, Italian or Scandinavian languages is definitely beneficial; other European languages are a plus
So: are you looking for a challenging job in the center of Amsterdam? Do you fit in a young and ambitious team, where people work hard, but play hard at the same time? And do you get energy from an international environment, with room for own initiatives? Then this job is something for you!
How to apply
Are you interested in joining our team? Send us your CV together with a cover letter outlining your motivation for this job via our online application form
Share this vacancy
Apply for this vacancy